Granger Martin shared the workflow behind the Thieves' Fortress for the Scrape-Goat project, talked about creating the right atmosphere with lighting and wind, and explained how Ringling College of Art and Design helped make the fortress.
This incredible futuristic scene was made by Saher Tarek.
Have a look at this realistic prairie made by Gabe Tandy.
Techland's Lead 3D Environment Artist Bartosz Januszkiewicz has told us about designing environments for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, spoke about the working process behind them, and explained how the levels were made intuitive.
Jonathan van Immerzeel talked about the work process behind Lake, a narrative-adventure game about a postal worker, explained how the landscape was made in World Creator 2, and shared what he learned while working on vegetation.
This stunning project was made by Lorenzo Drago.
This environment will soon be available as a downloadable asset pack.
Have a look at Project Witch, an eerie swamp environment made by Guillermo Moreno Alfaro.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's Jinx
- 3An Ultra-Realistic Rush Hour Simulation Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 4A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 5Fallout 4's Red Rocket Truck Stop Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Ultra-Realistic Tropical Forest Made in Unreal Engine 5
The Development Process Behind Bohemia Interactive's Enfusion EngineIs this engine gonna use PhysX as well?·
Modeling and Texturing an Old CRT TV PropAwesome!·
A Cool Spider-Man Rig for BlenderWhere can we find the source files?·
Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5I feel like these still look worse, they lack some soft of diffusion o...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions