Granger Martin shared the workflow behind the Thieves' Fortress for the Scrape-Goat project, talked about creating the right atmosphere with lighting and wind, and explained how Ringling College of Art and Design helped make the fortress.
This version of Jinx is based on a 2D concept.
Have a look at this beautiful feudal Japan scene made by Jonathon Gregory Bick.
Bruno Louis Ssekandi shared the workflow behind the Zenith Radio project, created for a term project at Vertex School, and showed how texturing different materials was done.
Character Artist H Cheng has unveiled a new fantastic creature.
Gina Jeon has demonstrated a new 3D character.
The model is created by ILM Senior Creature Modeler Enrique Sagasta.
Here's Massimiliano Bianchini's tribute to FromSoftware’s latest masterpiece.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's Jinx
- 3An Ultra-Realistic Rush Hour Simulation Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 4A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 5Fallout 4's Red Rocket Truck Stop Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Ultra-Realistic Tropical Forest Made in Unreal Engine 5
The Development Process Behind Bohemia Interactive's Enfusion EngineIs this engine gonna use PhysX as well?·
Modeling and Texturing an Old CRT TV PropAwesome!·
A Cool Spider-Man Rig for BlenderWhere can we find the source files?·
Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5I feel like these still look worse, they lack some soft of diffusion o...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions