This beautiful geisha was made by Viviane Herzog.
This version of Jinx is based on a 2D concept.
Have a look at this beautiful feudal Japan scene made by Jonathon Gregory Bick.
Bruno Louis Ssekandi shared the workflow behind the Zenith Radio project, created for a term project at Vertex School, and showed how texturing different materials was done.
Gina Jeon has demonstrated a new 3D character.
The character was modeled after Peter Capaldi.
Alexey Kirsanov shared the workflow behind the Siemens 2000 project and talked about creating the materials for it.
Rahul Bisht shared a small breakdown of the Robocop project, told us how the armor elements and micro details were created, and gave some tips to fellow Character Artists.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's Jinx
- 3An Ultra-Realistic Rush Hour Simulation Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 4A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 5Fallout 4's Red Rocket Truck Stop Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Ultra-Realistic Tropical Forest Made in Unreal Engine 5
The Development Process Behind Bohemia Interactive's Enfusion EngineIs this engine gonna use PhysX as well?·
Modeling and Texturing an Old CRT TV PropAwesome!·
A Cool Spider-Man Rig for BlenderWhere can we find the source files?·
Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5I feel like these still look worse, they lack some soft of diffusion o...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions