Check out 7 packs with materials and tools for texturing in Substance Painter and other software.
1. +16 Substance Painter Various Materials
Grab a pack from Mihai Muscan with 16 smart materials created during the production of the Fluorescence project.
The pack can be used in any commercial or non-commercial projects. To edit the materials, you can use Substance Painter 2018.1.2. and later only.
2. Texture to Material Generator
Get a generator that will help you create a PBR material from a texture. You can use it with any software you’d like, including Substance Painter, Unreal Engine, Unity, Maya, 3Ds Max, and their plugins. To test the generator, you’ll need Substance Player.
Options of materials:
- Crop image
- 2 methods tile: border and patch
- Generating high map (simple and channel-based)
- Normal intensity/ format OpenGL or DirectX
- Shadow reduce with color extrusion
- Flash reduces
- Denoise (like a surface blur in PS)
- generating gloss/roughness from photo
- Generating AO
- Render preview output
3. Materials Collection from overlaps
Check out 6 high-quality materials made in Substance Designer.
All materials are PBR and come with basic parameters exposed and a clean graph. You can adjust the texture details in Substance Player and use the materials directly in Substance Painter, Unreal Engine 4, and other software.
Note that each pack has two versions, the cheaper one comes only with the .SBSAR file. If you'd like to study and customize the graph inside Substance Designer, you can get the second version with .SBS.
Desert Cliff Rock