In the latest financial report, Take-Two Interactive revealed that its full-year revenue grew by 4% reaching $3.5 billion, although its net income saw a decrease of 29% and amounted to $418.0 million. The company also updated its release schedule promising six major titles to be launched by the spring of 2023.
The catalog also offers some classic games.
The update adds a new sculpting tool and improves pen pressure support.
The studio shared the state of Alan Wake 2, Control spin-off, Vanguard, and Max Payne remakes.
Here's a collection of incredible portraits made by Vahid Ahmadi.
This amazing project was kept on an old hard drive.
The game is also launching on Switch, Xbox, and in the Epic Games Store.
This beautiful geisha was made by Viviane Herzog.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's Jinx
- 3An Ultra-Realistic Rush Hour Simulation Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 4A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 5Fallout 4's Red Rocket Truck Stop Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Ultra-Realistic Tropical Forest Made in Unreal Engine 5
The Development Process Behind Bohemia Interactive's Enfusion EngineIs this engine gonna use PhysX as well?·
Modeling and Texturing an Old CRT TV PropAwesome!·
A Cool Spider-Man Rig for BlenderWhere can we find the source files?·
Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5I feel like these still look worse, they lack some soft of diffusion o...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions