This cool asset pack by Scans Factory will help you to create your own Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider-style environments.
Rebellion's Ludovico Antonicelli has shared exclusive insights about 3D scanning and game asset production.
The assets were made using photogrammetry and photometric foliage techniques.
The developer comments that it is the biggest update yet.
Today, we've collected 7 photogrammetry software solutions and YouTube channels that we hope will be useful for all artists.
Have a look at this post-apocalyptic scene, created by Daniel Cormino in 3ds Max and Unreal Engine 5.
Ehsan Dabbaghi told us about the working process behind the Propaganda project, talked about using photogrammetry, and shared his artistic vision of the world.
The model was reconstructed from 781 images.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's Jinx
- 3An Ultra-Realistic Rush Hour Simulation Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 4A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 5Fallout 4's Red Rocket Truck Stop Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Ultra-Realistic Tropical Forest Made in Unreal Engine 5
The Development Process Behind Bohemia Interactive's Enfusion EngineIs this engine gonna use PhysX as well?·
Modeling and Texturing an Old CRT TV PropAwesome!·
A Cool Spider-Man Rig for BlenderWhere can we find the source files?·
Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5I feel like these still look worse, they lack some soft of diffusion o...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions