Yummy Games has launched a new animation MOCAP set for recreating apocalypse-inspired projects.
VictoryLuode has revealed a great new animation and showed how it was made.
The new white paper by Epic Games explains the tech side of Rig Logic, a runtime facial rig evaluation solver system used by Epic's MetaHuman Creator tool.
Season 3 will be released on May 20.
The compilation consists of around 2,5 thousand works made by different artists.
Here's one more impressive animation made by Miguel Rodriguez.
Alexander Grishanin, Producer and CTO of Cascadeur – a 3D animation software for physics-based character animation – discussed the latest release's new features, talked about improving Blender users' experience, and shared the company's roadmap.
Michael Cuevas shared his wisdom and showed how to set up an 'obstacle course' to train eye sensitivity for timing and spacing.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's Jinx
- 3An Ultra-Realistic Rush Hour Simulation Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 4A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 5Fallout 4's Red Rocket Truck Stop Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Ultra-Realistic Tropical Forest Made in Unreal Engine 5
The Development Process Behind Bohemia Interactive's Enfusion EngineIs this engine gonna use PhysX as well?·
Modeling and Texturing an Old CRT TV PropAwesome!·
A Cool Spider-Man Rig for BlenderWhere can we find the source files?·
Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5I feel like these still look worse, they lack some soft of diffusion o...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions