The character model is animated using motion capture.
Ryan James Smith has shared a short breakdown that explains how to generate tiling ocean waves using Fast Fourier Transforms.
Here's one more amazing FX made by Wataru Ikeda.
Here's a great new tutorial by Rebelway on creating an energy shield VFX for games and animation.
Rebelway has shared a new video with Saber Jlassi, a Senior VFX Artist, a Rebelway Co-Founder, and a mentor of one of the Rebelway's new courses that covers the basics of Houdini.
Pawel Margacz told us about the working process behind the VFX Poison Projectile project, talked about the differences between working in Unity and Unreal Engine, and shared some tips for beginner VFX artists.
Have a look at these stunning projects by Hamid Ebrahimnia that blur the line between real life and digital art.
This realistic smoke effect was made by Hirokazu Yokohara.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's Jinx
- 3An Ultra-Realistic Rush Hour Simulation Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 4A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 5Fallout 4's Red Rocket Truck Stop Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Ultra-Realistic Tropical Forest Made in Unreal Engine 5
The Development Process Behind Bohemia Interactive's Enfusion EngineIs this engine gonna use PhysX as well?·
Modeling and Texturing an Old CRT TV PropAwesome!·
A Cool Spider-Man Rig for BlenderWhere can we find the source files?·
Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5I feel like these still look worse, they lack some soft of diffusion o...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions